And the second South

SHOULD BE:

AND THE SETTING SUN

AND:

You'll all know it's the right place

SHOULD BE:

You'll all know it's the right place

NICKO SAYS:

OH, MY GOODNESS! THAT MUST BE THE FIRST JAM WE’VE HAD IN YEARS!

NOW, TO MORE TEA VICAR. first off let me point out that i don't think that the abbreviation MTV formed by the words in the title is a coincidence!

some corrections, which are basically second thoughts, we can all listen again and see which version is correct!

He was a vicar would you know

should be:

WAS A VICAR REGINALD

Thanks a lot, Gor!

The page is now updated [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

'pass The Jam'

Now, you can read other visitors' comments on 'Pass The Jam' as well as post your own. Any contribution to the commentary will be much appreciated, may it be cultural references relevant to the song (links to related websites, interpretations that may have been overlooked in the Commentary, and the like) or personal essays related to the topic of the song. Just be aware that messages that are either off-topic or too wacky may be deleted.

Re: 'pass The Jam'

just got round to listening to pass the jam on wildest dreams single. all ive heard til now is poor reviews of it (not from here) but some of the melodies and ideas in there i wouldve loved to hear on the album itself, i think albums could benefit from maybe one jammed track that hasnt been too refined. That way we'd get to hear each persons own creativity coming through rather than chained down by the might of the steve  :ninja:

Back