Osama bin Laden Killed

Cornfed Hick

Ancient Mariner
All major U.S. News sources reporting this.  I learned it watching a baseball game. 
Not big on the death penalty, but I gotta admit, this made me glad.

He was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad, where Bush ruled out special ops to get Osama.

Fuck. They got him. Fuck.

I trust Obama.

Spec ops got him. Firefight. Shot him in the fucking head. Good. Fucking good.

It was a special forces op. The team consisted of Sylvester Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Steven Segal, Batman and Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris got him with a lethal roundhouse kick to the head. :ninja:

In all seriousness, glad that patience and perseverance paid off. They've had the body for a week and were waiting for the DNA comparisons to come back. Headshot? I hope it was a body shot that took a longtime to die from. Fucking cocksucker had more coming. I wish they had captured him so we could put his ass on trial. Anyway a great day, and a great moment. God Bless America and remember all those that perished on that tragic day and all those who sacrificed their lives.

Obama wants to handle his body in accordance to Islamic tradition.

Stallion Duck said:
Obama wants to handle his body in accordance to Islamic tradition.
I am not saying anything......too late. President Obama should call David Blaine to freeze Bin Laden's corpse in a block of ice and put it in the middle of Time's Square or Ground Zero.

1217898551046.jpg

-====== TOURNAMENT OVER =======-

Frags : 21873                            Deaths : 1

--------------------------------------------------------------

And who are we supposed to be afraid of now? As yesterday's papers showed, the Al Qaeda scare is still being used. The headline read: "Al Qaeda terrorists planned blood bath in Northrhine-Westphalia". Above that was a picture of the players of Borussia Dortmund celebrating their football championship, Dortmund being a major town in that state. Unfitting, to say the least.

Now there'll be a few suicide attacks in big cities around the world, and the "war on terror" continues with even higher pace.
Really, him hiding in Pakistan (which is an USA ally), and USA taking 6-7 months from initial information to hit is a bit shallow, to say at least.

I'm curious about what the reactions are going to be like here. This evokes a lot of memories from back in the early 2000s, when the USA was the most evil thing in the world, and anti-American was the thing to be. A long and annoying debate is sure to follow.

It was about time. Too bad he's dead now, I would've liked a trial and then a death penalty better.

Universal healthcare and now this. Obama doesn't fuck around. Great job  Cannot wait to hear what Glen Beck has to say LOL.

Back