Older Tune

A

Anonymous

Help; I'am looking for anything on this tune. Thanks, Sring Shereder. up the irons

[a href=\'http://www.mysongbook.com/tab-tab_download-id_tablature=2471.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.mysongbook.com/tab-tab_download...lature=2471.htm[/a]
HEre you go lad! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maybe you should learn to spell before you learn to read tabs... [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well done Stockholm [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] You do a good job here! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Mar 8 2005, 11:10 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Mar 8 2005, 11:10 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Maybe you should learn to spell before you learn to read tabs...  [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]99406[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Maverick, Thank you for your concern regarding my spelling abilities, but maybe you should not be so quick to judge people on such things. You have no clue about my playing abilities. I have been playing since early l978 and am quite good at it if I do say so myself...spelling has nothing to do with it. If you stop and think about it, there are MANY top-of-the-line musicians who cannot even read music...does that make them any less proficient at their skill? Back to the original question, I need the tab on Women in Uniform. I had someone from Sweden send it to me but I cannot open the zip file and I cannot find it here on any US album. Does anyone know where it came from? Again, Maverick, thank you for your concern. String Shereder

Sir Jackson - no strings are safe !

Back