12.Fear Of The Dark
13.Iron Maiden
Encore:
14.The Number of the Beast
15.Hallowed Be Thy Name
16.Running Free

IMTV episodes:

**PLEASE NOTE**:
If I don't post any future setlists, that means they are keeping it the same with the rotation of Dance Of Death and Paschendale.
:devil:
Picture7-1.jpg
:devil:

Re: OFFICIAL tour thread. ALL SPOILERS go in here please! Let the pre-party start!

On the Rockline radio show, it was played - El Dorado, Run To The Hills, Fear Of The Dark, These Colours Don't Run, The Wicker Man (entire) and excerpts of The Number Of The Beast, No More Lies, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Paschendale, Be Quick Or Be Dead, The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Aces High, Brave New World and The Trooper.

Re: OFFICIAL tour thread. ALL SPOILERS go in here please! Let the pre-party star

Jeffmetal said:
On the Rockline radio show, it was played - El Dorado, Run To The Hills, Fear Of The Dark, These Colours Don't Run, The Wicker Man (entire) and excerpts of The Number Of The Beast, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Paschendale, Be Quick Or Be Dead, The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Aces High, Brave New World and The Trooper.
Are you saying that because they played those songs, you think that's what will be played live?

Re: OFFICIAL tour thread. ALL SPOILERS go in here please! Let the pre-party start!

Make whatever you want out of it, mate. ;)

Re: OFFICIAL tour thread. ALL SPOILERS go in here please! Let the pre-party star

Well, including Iron Maiden, that would be 15 songs total and Maiden usually do 16 total.  :eek: Maybe the 16th will be another song from TFF? You never know what the mighty Maiden have planned! We shall wait and see!

I think for 2 or 3 more obscure songs. Kind of songs we never thought we would see live.

Jeffmetal said:
I think for 2 or 3 more obscure songs. Kind of songs we'd never thought we would see live.
That would be great! I wish they would get really daring and do some that have NEVER been done or done only once since that tour such as To Tame A Land, Sea Of Madness, Infinite Dreams, etc.

Yeah, man... that's the kind of thing I'm talking about and Steve mentions it during the interview, if my mind serves me well.

Cool. Hopefully it means they have something like that planned. Really though, more than anything, I want 1 or 2 more songs from TFF.

From TFF we'll definetly only get El Dorado.

Oh for sure.

Hey, over at metalsetlists, someone said they uncovered some juicy gossip about a song that was overheard at rehearsal today:
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?p=280069&posted=1#post280069
I'm asking for details on it.
Here is the message from metalsetlists-it was PM'ed to me so you won't see it in the above link:
According to someone on the Maiden board, "Brighter Than a Thousand Suns" was overheard today while they warming up. So, I think signs point to "yes" there.

Naturally this goes with already mentioned guarantee of El Dorado, as well as the un-mentioned guarantee of Iron Maiden, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Fear of the Dark, Number of the Beast, and probably even Run to the Hills and The Trooper.

I heard about another song heard during rehearsals today, but I won't say it. Funny is that I don't want to know nothing of the set list 'til I get some recordings, hopefully in less than 24 hours after the show. The will is stronger! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

Jeffmetal said:
I heard about another song heard during rehearsals today, but I won't say it. Funny is that I don't want to know nothing of the set list 'til I get some recordings, hopefully in less than 24 hours after the show. The will is stronger! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah...
Can you put the song you heard about in spoiler tags?
170 views and Jeff and I are the only 2 discussing this? :( Most on here must be waiting for show time. I guess I can't blame you since there's not too much do talk about. :p

They're right! Ahahahahahahahahahah... The Rockline songs selection seemed to be quite a hint for me. Good that the 'spoiler' tag is one the thread title so people know that they must keep away from here. Ahahahahahahahahahahahah...

The song heard on rehearsals is just the one you point to on your last spoiler, above.

Jeffmetal said:
They're right! Ahahahahahahahahahah... The Rockline songs selection seemed to be quite a hint for me. Good that the 'spoiler' tag is one the thread title so people know that they must keep away from here. Ahahahahahahahahahahahah...

The song heard on rehearsals is just the one you point to on your last spoiler, above.
Ya for sure!

Ah, that's cool. Also, that song was not played on Rockline so it's hard to say what the set is going to be. Also, I somewhat doubt they'll do Aces High again, but you never know. Also, it says in one of the metalsetlists link above that the guy who hosted Rockline picked the songs to be played, not Steve so they probably have nothing to do with the setlist. Well, it won't be much longer now and we'll know for sure.
Well, I'm off. See ya all tomorrow for all the big excitement! :yey:

See ya and hope only the usual staples from Rockline playlist are on the set.

Jeffmetal said:
On the Rockline radio show, it was played - El Dorado, Run To The Hills, Fear Of The Dark, These Colours Don't Run, The Wicker Man (entire) and excerpts of The Number Of The Beast, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Paschendale, Be Quick Or Be Dead, The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Aces High, Brave New World and The Trooper.

my choice is NO "aces  high" and opening with "be quick or be dead".And maybe some afraid to shoot strangers.

Excited to hear about BTATS!

Btw, Fonzbear, could you post the setlist here in real time, so that we take some of the load off of metalsetlists.com? :D

When I posted the setlist for the final leg of SBIT in 2009 in real time on www.maidencroatia.com (because we had a contact who was in Belgrade for the first show sending us messages), the server crashed after an hour, more or less. :D

Gulranek - all tour spoilers, anything to do with the setlist, MUST be in spoiler tags.

Very excited about the tour starting tonight, I wish I was there. 

I'm also curious about the non musical aspects, like gig merch and stuff too.

Back