Official thread for Final Frontier discussion

Re: 1 hour to go on the countdown! EVERYONE! Get in here and party!

hockeyguy666 said:
if its a new song i wont listen to it. I see maiden in 7 days and ill wait :) i hope the announcement is that the Final Frontier thing is a joke and announce the real title.... but i saw a FF tshirt at hot topic so i know now its a done deal
Was there an Eddie on it? What did it look like? Nevermind, I found it: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Appare ... 912698.jsp
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! 1 hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, the site already seems to be loading slower than usual. Everyone must be hoping they're going to get the goodies early or something.

As one of the resident old farts, I'm sitting back and chuckling at the impatience of you young whippersnappers. It's only an hour. Relax, you'll live longer. :p

SinisterMinisterX said:
As one of the resident old farts, I'm sitting back and chuckling at the impatience of you young whippersnappers. It's only an hour. Relax, you'll live longer. :p
I'm 35 and I've been a Maiden fan since I was 13 and I feel just as excited as back then!

Oh, BTW, 45 minutes to go!!!!!

They are going to announce that they are switching from Tide to Sunlight laundry detergent.  :yey:
I can't say that I disagree with them.

BIG-RED-ED said:
They are going to announce that they are switching from Tide to Sunlight laundry detergent.  :yey:
I can't say that I disagree with them.
BRE!!! Great to see you here!!! Crack open a nice cold beer and join the party!

Re: 45 minutes to go on the countdown! EVERYONE! Get in here and party!

Fingers crossed for a new single!!!!!!

:)

I told my self I wouldn't wait for the update and just check it out when ever but now I catch my self sitting here  :p

Well it IS going to be my very first Maiden album that comes out when I'm a fan.
I started listening several months after AMOLAD, so it's very exciting.

Same goes for me actually, I became a fan shortly after AMOLAD then went through their discography backwards. So I guess this is the first Maiden album I get to anticipate before it comes out.

Re: 30 minutes to go on the countdown! EVERYONE! Get in here and party!

I can't believe we're down to JUST 30 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, Maiden's site is crashing. :( Oh well. I will keep trying over and over and over to get in.

Well, it crashed once then it worked again. It's gonna be crazy in just a bit though! Good luck!
I can just see it now: "new single available for paid fanclub members only". I sure hope not!

Anyway, we're down to 15 minutes!!!!!!!  :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey:

fonzbear2000 said:
I can just see it now: "new single available for paid fanclub members only". I sure hope not!

If so, it will be available by other means within the hour.

In the digital age, once something is released somewhere, it's everywhere and free.

SinisterMinisterX said:
If so, it will be available by other means within the hour.

In the digital age, once something is released somewhere, it's everywhere and free.
Exactly!

10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!  :yey: :yey: :yey:

Re: 10 minutes to go on the countdown! EVERYONE! Get in here and party!

I swear, if I see so many smileys again....

But I am really wondering what's up!

anyone else worrying if this has been massively overhyped and theyre just changing the sites skin for the new tour?
<_<        wouldnt that be... infuriating at this stage of proceedings   :(

fonzbear2000 said:
BRE!!! Great to see you here!!! Crack open a nice cold beer and join the party!

Thanks-mate!!!

My personal guess is that the album details (e.g. artwork, songlist, credits, etc...) will be revealed.

LooseCannon said:
I swear, if I see so many smileys again....

But I am really wondering what's up!
5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!  

No smilies for you.

Back