Official Proclamation

IronDuke

Ancient Mariner
As Grand Poobah of All Creation, I do hereby declare that June 6, 2006 (06/06/06) shall be International Iron Maiden Day. This date is much to significant to ignore.

All fans of Maiden, and especially all Maidenfans, are expected to partake in celebrations around the world, including consumption of beer, running to the hills, bringing one’s daughter to the slaughter, and reckoning the number of the Beast (only for those who hath understanding).

Any question about International Iron Maiden Day can e directed to me, Grand Poobah Iron Duke.

[!--quoteo(post=131427:date=Mar 10 2006, 03:59 PM:name=edbaldhead)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(edbaldhead @ Mar 10 2006, 03:59 PM) [snapback]131427[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Sounds like a party at Iron Duke's place!
What time should we be there?
[/quote]
At exactly 06:06:06 o'clock [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=131429:date=Mar 10 2006, 10:32 AM:name=Perun)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Mar 10 2006, 10:32 AM) [snapback]131429[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
AM or PM? ::
[/quote]

AM obviously! Otherwise it'd be 18:06. Besides 6am is a much better time of the day for indulging in beer and heavy metal music.

What time do we stay till? 23.58? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=131422:date=Mar 10 2006, 02:09 PM:name=IronDuke)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IronDuke @ Mar 10 2006, 02:09 PM) [snapback]131422[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
As Grand Poobah of All Creation, I do hereby declare that June 6, 2006 (06/06/06) shall be International Iron Maiden Day. This date is much to significant to ignore.
[/quote]
Come on Dukey, we aren't Slipknot fans! ::

Can I bring a few of my friends? Now, one of them is this Greek chappy, bit full of himself, and the other's this old seaman with this huge seagull as a pet [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /] ...

[!--quoteo(post=131439:date=Mar 10 2006, 05:19 PM:name=Conor)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Mar 10 2006, 05:19 PM) [snapback]131439[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Come on Dukey, we aren't Slipknot fans! ::
[/quote]

That day is when the new Deicide album is going to be released anyway. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Are all those times GMT? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]

Back