Official Football Thread

No. He's off to Liverpool because he thinks Chelsea would play him as wing back and he wants to play in midfield.

Rumours:

Ox to Liverpool for 40m
Coutinho to Barcelona for 160m, will be done when Liverpool lands Thomas Lemar for 90m

edit: Liverpool's medical stuff is travelling to France camp right now, with a private jet

No. He's off to Liverpool because he thinks Chelsea would play him as wing back and he wants to play in midfield.

Good luck with that. Ox has awful decision making, I really doubt he'll make a good midfielder. He'd be better off replacing Victor Moses as Conte's right wing back.

Coutinho to Barcelona for 160m, will be done when Liverpool lands Thomas Lemar for 90m

If they pull this off, Liverpool are the winners of the transfer window. Signing Naby Keita and Thomas Lemar, selling Coutinho on a ludicrous overpay.

Don't really get the Ox signing for them, but Barça breaking the bank for Coutinho allows them to spend some extra money.

Mbappe to P$G.

giphy.gif

I want to dislike them, but they now have two of my favorite players in the world and look exciting as hell. So I can't.

Belgium's starting eleven against Gibraltar tonight: Courtois - Kompany, Alderweireld, Vertonghen - Meunier, Carrasco, Witsel, De Bruyne, Hazard - Mertens, Lukaku. Could get ugly.

Last edited:
15 minutes of good defending for Gibraltar, then they finally concede as the ball slips out of the goalkeeper's hands and goes in. Has to hurt.

If it gets Arsene fired in the end, sure. I doubt Arsenal ever concedes 6 goals in the first half alone though.

Thank you Bulgary!!!

We lost as hell from France but strangely enough our chances are better than before this match started.

If undertand well (and if the commentator was correct) everything is in our own hands now ("just" win all remaining matches and we make it to the playoffs), while we were dependent on others before the match started (winning everything might not have been enough).

Edit: goalsaldo is still important.

Last edited:
Back