Official Football Thread

0:1 Chokeguain '29.
Well it's safe to say that if the final is Real-Juve, Real will take it. I'm 90% sure.

Well it's safe to say that if the final is Real-Juve, Real will take it. I'm 90% sure.

Juve did knock off Real the last time they met in the Champions League. ('15 Semi Finals)

I would not bet against this Juve team no matter who they're facing after seeing the way they left Barça completely hopeless.

Juve did knock off Real the last time they met in the Champions League. ('15 Semi Finals)

I would not bet against this Juve team no matter who they're facing after seeing the way they left Barça completely hopeless.

That is true, but their main striker tends to choke during finals. If I was Juve's coach, I would buy Gonzalo a ticket for the game and leave him out of the squad. :D

And that's probably it for Monaco. Great job by such a young side to come this far. They're not even playing badly tonight but Juventus have been very clinical.

Time to join the less dark side:

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

As expected, Celta vs Man Utd wasn't nearly as entertaining as Ajax vs Lyon, but it was no snoozefest either. But I had thought Celta would be stronger, especially considering they've been saving their best players for this tournament for weeks now.

United with one foot in the final already.

Back