Official Football Thread

Hertha led 1:0 until the very end of the game, and then, after 5 minutes of extra time were already over, Bayern scored 1:1. :mad: It's gotta be awesome to be Bayern.

Lincoln City FC is through to the sixth round in the FA cup, first time in 103 years a team from outside of the top leagues has made it. Wow.

Monaco is so good, very young team too. They can go far in the CL if they continue like this, great game so far.

Current league champions, only one goal from progressing to the quarters of the Champions League and he gets the boot?

Well they are one point above the relegation zone. I think Sunderland and Crystal Palace (even with Big Sam) will get relegated for sure, and there will be a 3-way battle between Middlesbrough, Hull and Leicester for the last spot.

It's official: http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/20...and-claudio-ranieri-part-company-3591441.aspx

If they get relegated anyway, there will be major vitriol for the club and support for Ranieri. Otherwise, it might be a good move if they pick up the form and safely avoid relegation. Not sure who they can get though. Marco Silva was an unexpected choice for Hull and he's turning out great so far.

:D

Wenger and Mourinho are the only managers who won the EPL who are still coaching in the league.

Chelsea might become the first EPL team with 3 different EPL winning managers.

I honestly think he isn't OMG WE'RE DOOMED IF HE'S SOLD good. His defensive positioning and crossing is far from perfect. Plus when you get a Barca youth player you have to count on the player returning to them.

You should worry about Özil and Alexis leaving more.

His defensive positioning and crossing is far from perfect.

He's also just 21 years old.

Héctor Bellerín has the potential to be the best right back in the world. If you can't hold on to players like him, you have no chance of ever catching the big boys. Arsenal's inability to win races for high demand youngsters pisses me off more than its inability to sign big names. Bellerín is probably the only young player of that potential we currently have, I'd be livid if he was sold.

Back