Official Final Frontier tab book available

Kewl.

Have no idea why the songs aren't listed in the album order but it's still great for people without guitar pro.

'Cos they're displayed in alphabetical order.

Just read that Black Sabbath's Vol 4 songbook is available for pre order and I was just going to start making the rest of the tabs for this album as there are pretty bad tabs for Sabbath songs around the net and even in books. The first 3 Sabbath albums songbooks are great (except for some wrong fret positions and for missing the final part of Warning) and I own all of 'em. Been waiting 12 years for this book. Hope they release all the rest pretty soon.

got the tab book. It's awesome. Tons better than AMOLAD and it is very fun to play. It is intresting that MOM is tuned down a whole step. It's nice to see that Maiden is finally starting to get into alternative tunings as well as using octave chords (I don't know the real term. Just think of the pre chorus of El Dorado) they show up quite a bit. Little things like that make TFF even more enjoyable. My only complaint is they didn't write out the solo for TMWWBK. But who could blame them?

Back