Occasional Board Problem

and again [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, even though it happens to me quite often I woudn't say it is a big deal. It's not like this place is active 24/7 anyway. Sure I've kept my visit to once a day because of it but sometimes that's not even worth it because nobody has posted anything new.

I copied and glued this: IPB WARNING [2] load_template(CACHE_PATHskin_cache/cacheid_2/skin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 482 of /sources/functions.php) and then searched and then this page showed up.
Now can anyone tell me what you do when you try to enter a page and then this^message showes up?

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest+Oct 29 2004, 06:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 29 2004, 06:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I copied and glued this: IPB WARNING [2] load_template(CACHE_PATHskin_cache/cacheid_2/skin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 482 of /sources/functions.php) and then searched  and then this page showed up.
Now can anyone tell me what you do when you try to enter a page and then this^message showes up?
[snapback]90475[/snapback]​
[/quote]
If you glued it, your screen must be a bit sticky now [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Just keep refreshing the page and hope that you'll be able to enter the forum again (it can take a few minutes or a few hours!). Best of luck! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I was the guest that posted that ^ and I think i've figured out the problem.
Cuz these kind of Invision Pover boards are build that even if you exit the page, you are still loged on the next time you enter the same site. And well I was viseting ashton-kutcher.net at school the other day and I think that I forgot to log out. so could the problem maybe be that I cant be logged on two different PC?
anybody know?

Right it's 6 now instead of 2 ( and it's happening every 2 minutes [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

I know it isnt entirely necessary to report every time i have it, but i havent been able to get on for most of the afternoon and evening.

Thios takes the piss [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Saint+Oct 29 2004, 06:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Saint @ Oct 29 2004, 06:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The best way I've found to exit the problem is to type www.maidenfans.com and then click one of the rumors or news to re-enter the forum.

Cheers
[snapback]90486[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I've tried this two times, and each time it has worked ! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I've cliked on one of the 'forum latest' link.

Back