Occasional Board Problem

Ironically, it happened to me when trying to access this topic! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It's really nothing... Just type [a href=\'http://forum.maidenfans.com\' target=\'_blank\']http://forum.maidenfans.com[/a] in your web browser, and you should be on your way.

i think we can safely assume that most maiden fans are getting it then? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Again !!!! [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
It happens 4 times some days. I don't call that occasional. [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, it's never happened to me again since this topic was started. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
To know that will certainly not help you, but maybe it will be comfort you a little bit in the middle of all these bugs.

Good luck.

Could it possibly be the user's browser? Perhaps their php compatability? I've never seen the error personally...

its a PHP issue and thats a server thing rather than user based. I've hardly had the problem ever only twice now so it is occasional which makes it hard to know if anything I've done has fixed the problem

Just had it 5 times in the last 20 minutes......

And I thought I was being left out [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers

Like LooseCannon, I've spoken too soon : it's happened to me three times today : and one time, only a few seconds : I've clicked on one topic : 'No' ; and on another one : 'No problem' !

Happens more and more... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Is it related to the load the server has to suffer (interesting Maiden news -> more hits maybe)...

Cheers

I still get it at the same frequency as before... 2-3 times a day [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back