NOW WATCHING

[!--QuoteBegin-Lib+Jan 6 2005, 11:34 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Lib @ Jan 6 2005, 11:34 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I finally saw Kill Bill Vol.2 and I agree with SMX : it's far better than Vol.1. I even should say that I've really liked this movie... It just goes to show !  [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]95289[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Ah well i prefered vol.1. Whats with that pei mei guy? He never stops carressing his beard.

I didn't care for either Kill Bill movie. I found myself mostly bored. Throughout both of them. I'm currently watching my very own copy of The Early Days - but I finally saw Gods and Generals over the break. Not as good as Gettysburg - but still worth watching.

I saw Meet the Fockers.... Pretty good sequal actually, too many "Focker" Puns but aside from that quite enjoyable. The guy that sold me the tickets said that there's a third in production "Little Fockers"... sad hehe

I just watched Glory, Willow, and Friday. All three are great. Although Willow is a movie you only see a couple times. Glory also seems to be one of those. Like, watching it too many times takes away from the impact of the film. But I have watched Friday like, 4 days in a row and Im still not tired of it. Its good to sleep to too.

Friday is a great movie! DAAAAAAAAMN! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Last night I finally got a chance to watch the Extended DVD Edition of The Return Of The King which I got for Xmas. (Or as my sister-in-law like to call it, the uber-geek version.) One of those extended scenes which is only available on that DVD is "The Mouth Of Sauron". I was overjoyed to see it, because I remember being mildly disappointed that it wasn't in the theatrical version. And I must say that the Mouth is one of the most delightfully creepy characters I've seen in a long time. It's too bad Aragorn kills him so quickly... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I wonder if they'll release an extended version trilogy package for like... $60. THAT would be the uber-duber-geek version which I would buy hehe. First Star Wars... then LOTR.

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Jan 11 2005, 09:47 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Jan 11 2005, 09:47 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I wonder if they'll release an extended version trilogy package for like... $60.
[snapback]95813[/snapback]​
[/quote]
No, I'm sure it will cost at least $90, or probably even more. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Friday is a great movie! DAAAAAAAAMN! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]

YOU GOT KNOCKED DA FUCK OUT!!

Yeah, Friday is a classic. Best in the series too. [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I saw "Meet the Fockers" some days ago. It wasn't up to the first one on the funniness scale but not bad.

Then I saw "White Noise." I wasn't disappointed because I wasn't expecting much but the scares were good.

After that, I watched "This Is Spinal Tap" for the, oh, say, millionth time and it still kicks ass to this day. Who could possibly forget all the classics like "Stonehenge" and "Sex Farm"? [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And then, I watched "Half Baked" for the, oh ,say, billionth time and it still is retarded. In a good way. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And THEN, I watched "Van Wilder" which was better than expected but with fewer laughs than expected. There were some good parts...you know the parts.

Van Wilder, like Animal House, is much funnier once you actually get into university.

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Jan 12 2005, 04:47 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Jan 12 2005, 04:47 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I wonder if they'll release an extended version trilogy package for like... $60. THAT would be the uber-duber-geek version which I would buy hehe. First Star Wars... then LOTR.
[snapback]95813[/snapback]​
[/quote]

This package exists (12 DVDs), but I don't know the price...

I saw Saving Private Ryan Yesterday. Very very very good from my POV but I'm not a historian to say how accurate it could've been. Plus I loved band of brothers from the first second i saw it and now i see that they have basically the same atmosphere. Probably because they were both directed by Steven Spielberg (band of brothers with aid from tom hanks, if I'm not mistaking)

I saw White Noise and I liked it because I didn't know much about the film, my perception wasn't warped by countless previews and tv ads, so I liked. I have to stop watching these kinds of movies though, this one, along with "the boogyman" which i plan to see, remind me a little to much of the noises in my old house [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

almost forgot, thanks for the heads-up on the 12 disc DVD LOFTR extended version package!

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Jan 12 2005, 07:36 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Jan 12 2005, 07:36 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Van Wilder, like Animal House, is much funnier once you actually get into university.
[snapback]95831[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Nah, Animal House just rules. Van Wilder was decent enough though.

I have finally bought "Harold and Kumaar Go To White Castle" and watched it like, 2 times already. I've even heard (and am hoping) that there might maybe possibly be a sequel. But if you haven't seen it, buy it. RIGHT NOW. It will improve the chances for a sequel.

Hmm, I don't know about that.... I think sequals should be intended, not made up just because the first one did so well (i.e meet the fockers, Home Alone 2-4 etc.) A lot of movies leave room for sequals now anyways (Alien vs. Predator...) but I think unless the story can't be told in one film there shouldn't be any "cash-in" sequals (Exorcist II anyone?).

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Jan 16 2005, 01:14 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Jan 16 2005, 01:14 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]almost forgot, thanks for the heads-up on the 12 disc DVD LOFTR extended version package!
[snapback]96148[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I'm really sorry, but what I saw was in fact just an [a href=\'http://www.lotrdvdbox.com/\' target=\'_blank\']empty slipcase[/a] [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
The advertisement I saw wasn't very clear... Sorry.

[a href=\'http://www.lotrdvdbox.com/\' target=\'_blank\']www.lotrdvdbox.com[/a]

LOL, that's fine, it's funny they'll sell you the box but not the dvds. they probably thought few people would buy it since it would be too expensive or why rerelease it as an entire package so soon after just releasing the last one.... Oh well guess I'll have to do it the long way [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Jan 15 2005, 10:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Jan 15 2005, 10:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hmm, I don't know about that.... I think sequals should be intended, not made up just because the first one did so well (i.e meet the fockers, Home Alone 2-4 etc.) A lot of movies leave room for sequals now anyways (Alien vs. Predator...) but I think unless the story can't be told in one film there shouldn't be any "cash-in" sequals (Exorcist II anyone?).
[snapback]96173[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Wait a sec, they made a Home Alone 4??? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Geez, I thought the 3rd was bad enough... but never mind that. Somebody told that the actors from HaKGtWC were signed for 3 movies. If all goes well, a trilogy shall be upon us! And besides, even if it's not true, an unintended sequel could still be pretty cool. I can see it now... "Harold and Kumaar Go to Amsterdam!" [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-StrangerInAStrangeLand+Jan 16 2005, 09:57 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(StrangerInAStrangeLand @ Jan 16 2005, 09:57 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Wait a sec, they made a Home Alone 4??? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Geez, I thought the 3rd was bad enough... but never mind that.  Somebody told that the actors from HaKGtWC were signed for 3 movies.  If all goes well, a trilogy shall be upon us!  And besides, even if it's not true, an unintended sequel could still be pretty cool.  I can see it now... "Harold and Kumaar Go to Amsterdam!" [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]96232[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Home alone the original did rule though.... but i was a kid when i saw that.... and i cant really remember it. It had Joe Pesci in it. That man is awesome.

I still enjoy the first one and yes number 4 was a straight to tv movie [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]. Does "The Empire Strikes Back" count as unintended sequal? if it does Stranger... you're right lol.

Back