Food thread!

I hate noodles. They make me physically ill, in fact, I threw up both times I tried them.

While I usually think noodles are great, I recently had an experience that also made me feel sick. The smell, let alone the taste was not pleasant, but I forced myself to eat them, because a month or two earlier I had much enjoyed the very same noodles. I don't know what triggered this dislike but I guess it's important to find the right flavour.

I don't think I ever tasted something that made me throw up, except for maybe some expired stuff.

I've done it four times I think, not including the expired stuff. All of them were dough related foods. A soup with dough blobs in it, Mantı which is a kind of dumpling and noodles twice. Not a big pasta fan either, I only enjoy it if the additional ingredients completely overpower its taste.

Last edited:
Getting into desserts lately, so made chocolate fudge last week, turned out pretty great IMO:

W61124i.jpg

Put almonds and raisins too.

I'm going to attempt to make white chocolate + orange cookies next.

Made this for dinner. Pretty much did everything like in the video except I added a bit of bacon and I also put it on bread at the end instead of dipping bread in it.

Back