Night Prowler's Future Survivors

Sorry, but no :p

I'd really like to do Alice In Chains, Rammstein, Kreator, Amorphis, Amon Amarth, Helloween...

I could host a Dio survivor. Right now I'm only really interested in doing 2 at a time though, I barely have enough time for that much. I'd also like to do Queen again later this year.

This is just brainstorming future games. 5 song Survivors is still the limit and schedule is almost full anyway.

May I suggest a Tool survivor? That is, if they ever release the new album.

I'd take part in a Yes one. I don't think I posted on here about going to see Yes last weekend.

I'd play Yes too. Sixes is probably right though, maybe we could play up to Drama? Unless you guys want to do the poppy albums from the 80's too.

You don't wanna include 90125?? Scared Owner of a Lonely Heart is gonna take the crown? :p But yeah ....Drama seems like a logical cutoff point. That will give us 10 good albums to battle on....

But I do need to check out some of the latest Yes albums out though, Ive heard good things about them, but early Yes is just legendary.

You don't wanna include 90125?? Scared Owner of a Lonely Heart is gonna take the crown? :p But yeah ....Drama seems like a logical cutoff point. That will give us 10 good albums to battle on....

But I do need to check out some of the latest Yes albums out though, Ive heard good things about them, but early Yes is just legendary.
I actually like 90125, but I don't really see much of a point in including it.

Their latest album, Fly From Here, is actually pretty good. It has lots of material leftover from Drama, including the 20 minute title suite, so if you like that album it's definitely worth checking out. I'm not familiar with any of the other later albums but nothing I've heard has grabbed me.

Oh I think it's a great track too. I just think if we're going to only do a selection of the discography, we might as well stop where they stopped being a prog band. Unless people really want to do those albums.

Back