Nicko and his jags

SirRobbins

Ancient Mariner
I have personally met him at his rib shack a few times but never seen the blue one. He has a newer 4 door that he drives there.... Pretty cool when you figure his home is not some ostentatious palace like American metal bands homes are. Still humble, still down to earth, still fun and joyful, always Nicko.

I have personally met him at his rib shack a few times but never seen the blue one. He has a newer 4 door that he drives there.... Pretty cool when you figure his home is not some ostentatious palace like American metal bands homes are. Still humble, still down to earth, still fun and joyful, always Nicko.

It was nice to see his house was not an ostentatious palace. Anyway, the Maiden guys have always been pretty down-to-earth.

I think it all stems from their desire and preference for being musicians instead of rock stars.... the musicianship of Maiden really is beyond any other band of any genre of music.... most bands have one or two albums people know them for but Maiden's entire catalogue is note worthy.

I think it all stems from their desire and preference for being musicians instead of rock stars.... the musicianship of Maiden really is beyond any other band of any genre of music.... most bands have one or two albums people know them for but Maiden's entire catalogue is note worthy.

Steve's UK house is a tad bit more over the top than Nicko's...

I agree - they've earned it. It's just interesting how some members are more low key than others.

Don't forget, due to song writing royalties, Steve probably has considerably more money "to spend" than Nicko or Dave.

So I would expect to see a little more obvious flamboyance from Steve :)

Back