New posters! Who are you?

My name is James and I've been into Maiden for twenty years. I used to be metalwarrior220 on the IMBB years ago. That was in my college and university days now I'm teaching English in high school in China and I've been here for the last four years though I'm in Jinhua now but I also taught in Hangzhou. I've seen Maiden six times since 2000 and my most recent show was in Shanghai. I'm looking forward to making some friends here. Up the Irons!!

Thanks Brigantiam. :cheers:Its great to talk to people about real music again. There are not too many foreigners where I am. My students like a little rock but most of the stuff they're into is not my kind of music. I still resepct them because if it makes them happy then I'm happy though they have heard a little Iron Maiden, King Diamond, Ozzy Osbourne, and Alice Cooper in my class during my Introduction to Halloween Power Point. It would have been a four hour bus ride but I took the fast train which took only two hours. It was also my first overseas metal show and it was an honor to see Maiden in an ancient country and a great city with a long history.

Hey all, James here, from San Antonio. I'm 49 and have been a Maiden fan since I was 15 when Number of the Beast came out in March 1982. Don't know what else to say....

Back