New posters! Who are you?

Most of you might know me off the imoc  :innocent:.... if not...i'm Wrathie (or you can call me Claire :halo: ), i'm 23 and from Lincolnshire, I've been a maiden fan for 4 years now and went to my first gig that length of time ago too  :blink:. Other bands i'm into include Megadeth, soad, cradle of filth, Alice Cooper..etc..  :yey:

Ah, Claire of the confused gender? :innocent:

Glad to see you fixed that and welcome aboard! :ok:

SneakySneaky said:
Wait,  you're the same Claire that posted a while ago?  If so,  why did you change the nick? :huh:
Thought i'd change and go with the main screen name i use :D
Natalie said:
Ah, Claire of the confused gender? :innocent:

Glad to see you fixed that and welcome aboard! :ok:
Thanks  :ok:

Hi all, I'm Scott, a 23 year old New Zealander, and I've been an Iron Maiden fan for about 1.5 years now. Recently your forums (and the IMC) have provided with much amusement and distraction away from the often dull work day.

So, without further ado...

UP THE IRONS!

:wub:

*gives out tickets to all the newcomers for the upcoming Mexican showdown: Onhell Scandalicious vs. Natalie Yonoseque(something)evsky*

This of course will be a traditional Lucha Libre match Máscara contra Cabellera! I'll wear the mask of course and Natalia Yonosequepedorovsky will be the won with the long(ish) hair :D

Natalie said:
Longish hair indeed! Mine is probably shorter than yours Onhell! :p

Doubtful, given that he was recently shaved when he was incarcerated for 30 days as a result of a lustful encounter with a rabid sheep... -_-

Seriously, keep the bloody spam to the bloody spam forum.  ONHELL.  Last warning  :bigsmile:

homer_drool-746501.gif

"Mmmm, bloody spam."

Welcome, welcome! Mmmm......Donuts :p

Have a good time in this forum, and don't forget to contribute to the legendary 100k topic  :ok:

Suppose I'd better say Hi here

From UK origianlly but now I live in Ontario, Canada

41 yrs old, well 42 next week.

Urm, thats about it.

Back