New on the forum :)

There's a filter for Great Musician? I didn't know that... hmm, something new everyday indeed

If you use a certain derogatroy term, it changes the word to GREAT MUSICIAN,  just like the spell check on t e h.

Yax said:
THE NORWEGIANS ARE TAKING OVER!

Yes, now there are two of us...

Soon our legions of millions will come calling...
vikingSmiley.gif
viking1.gif
+ :nana: = :dead:<--nana

vikingSmiley.gif
viking1.gif
:welcome::cheers:= :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:D

Eddies Wingman said:
Actually, three ...
viking1.gif

SSSSSsssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH

You weren't suppose to tell them that... you were suppose to attack from behind, all secret like...

Wasted155 said:
If you use a certain derogatroy term, it changes the word to GREAT MUSICIAN,  just like the spell check on t e h.

:) interesting ! can everybody create filters or just moderators ??

I actually did a search just now, to find the story behind the "great musician" thing. One of the results I stumbled across was that "Sharon is a fucking GREAT MUSICIAN"  :D (No, I'm not trying to bring that discussion to the surface again, I just found that search result somewhat hilarious)

____no5 said:
:) interesting ! can everybody create filters or just moderators ??

I am sure it is a Mod thing.

@EW, you are right, it is kinda funny.  It doesn't seem fitting that she be a Great Musician, does it?

It is a slang word used to describe female anatomy.  Often referred to as the 'c' word.

@Wasted155:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

@ No5: Let's just say that some folk thinks "Sharon is a Cu*t", while others think "Sharon is a cunt"

@EW: the sentence is great, but I don't get why SHE was the one the Mod's were afraid of insulting... especially considering...

Eddies Wingman said:
I actually did a search just now, to find the story behind the "great musician" thing. One of the results I stumbled across was that "Sharon is a fucking GREAT MUSICIAN"  :D (No, I'm not trying to bring that discussion to the surface again, I just found that search result somewhat hilarious)

For whatever reason I thought it had to do with Macunaima...

MisterAJ said:
@EW: the sentence is great, but I don't get why SHE was the one the Mod's were afraid of insulting... especially considering...

I don't think this c*nt filter had anything to do with Mrs. Osbourne at all. I think it was just intended as a funny form of censoring the "c" word.

Back