1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New on the forum :)

Discussion in 'Can I Play with Madness?' started by Chris, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Chris

Chris Prowler

Hi all.
    I'm 18 years old, and from Norway. And I fucking LOVE Iron Maiden :D Theyr my fav band, alongside one more..

My fav album is A Matter Of Life And Death. Even tough it's hard to choose just one...
    Love trying to figure out what all the songs is about and stuff.
    So yeah...

Helloe  :)

2. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Yorktown-class aircraft carrier Staff Member

Hi :)

Normally I'd say, "Next time, use the designated thread for such things", but as I doubt you'll be joining again...

whatever, it's madness.  Welcome aboard.

3. Wästed The Great

Wästed The Great Minister Of Chicks, Metal&Beer; Cool & Froody Dude Staff Member

Yes, welcome aboard!  have fun here.  Check out the Commentary, you should like that.

4. Yax

Yax Ancient Mariner

Welcome... To the Dance of Deat.... Oh right. Welcome to Maidenfans!  :D

5. ______no5

______no5 The Angel Of The Odd

welcome Chris  :)

6. SinisterMinisterX

SinisterMinisterX Illuminatus Staff Member

LC, why would you doubt Chris will return? Do you know something we don't?

No, I don't mean that. I mean the other thing.

7. LooseCannon

I didn't say Chris wouldn't return.  I said he wouldn't be joining again.  As in, creating a new account that AGAIN needs to be introduced ;)

8. Wästed The Great

Wästed The Great Minister Of Chicks, Metal&Beer; Cool & Froody Dude Staff Member

Well, if he did that, it really would belong in the madness forum.

9. Onhell

Onhell Mexican Revolutionary

He could do what most people do. Create an account, post twice maybe 5 times then nothing for 2 years. Get his account deleted by Mods do to inactivity, then come back and create a new one and post in the "who are you" thread and say "Hey! It's chris again, I joined a few years back, but never really posted and now I'm back! Up the Irons..."

10. Wästed The Great

Ha ha ha h... wait, that almost happened to me...

I started an account and posted 3 times, then nothing for a year and a half....

Hm...

11. Onhell

Onhell Mexican Revolutionary

I rest my case :D

12. Genghis Khan

Genghis Khan Ancient Mariner

The accounts go up fast.  It seems like the other day when Mav, err.. He Who Should Not be Named deleted the accounts down to 666 members.

13. SinisterMinisterX

SinisterMinisterX Illuminatus Staff Member

Hint: just type his name when you post. You know, the 8-letter name that starts with M. The forum will magically change it without any intervention on your part.

Just watch as I type those 8 letters: Maverick.

Through the magic of computer software and wiseass moderators, he has passed into legend. You can't even post that word anymore on the forum, because as far as we're concerned all uses of that word refer to Maverick.

For example: John McCain used to be regarded as a maverick.

See? It makes no sense. You can thank me at your leisure.

14. ______no5

yeah, it's a nice trick!

in JackKnife's forum (which is about Robert Plant) it's impossible someone to type the word "Coverdale"  :bigsmile:
    if one's trying to type this word, C******** will appear

15. Wästed The Great

Well, its Sunday morning, I'm sitting in my recliner, drinking a cup of coffee and relaxing.  I'd call that my leisure, so, SMX, thank you.

These filters are kinda funny, 'cause no one knows what I mean when I call my ex a Great Musician.... this place rocks!

16. LooseCannon

I know what you mean.  Cunt.

17. ______no5

:) that's not so difficult to be understood mate, I too have met some girls who were GREAT MUSICIANS
    -everyone has, in deed

18. Wästed The Great

I should have stated that "no one outside this forum knows what I mean". 

I can use that statement when speaking to her family.  It makes me laugh out loud some times-- tho I get odd stares.

--I knew you guys would get me!

19. MisterAJ

MisterAJ Trooper

Ah, a fellow Norwegian... welcome...

20. Yax

Yax Ancient Mariner

THE NORWEGIANS ARE TAKING OVER!