New Cover. Looks like Eddie's tossing a salad

Eddie's Wingman, or no wing man at all!
Whimps and posers - here's your call
Eddie's Wingman, or no wing man at all!
No chute, jump out and you fall!

pilau said:
Lol thanks. Wow, that Spitfire sure is amazing! Don't you just love WWII fighter aircraft? :D

Yes, I do. Today's planes are surely more effective weapons, but they don't look half as sexy as some fighters from that era.

It's just like cars. Most everyday cars today are more streamlined, more efficient and more reliable than older ones, but there's nothing like a truly classic car.

Eddies Wingman said:
Yes, I do. Today's planes are surely more effective weapons, but they don't look half as sexy as some fighters from that era.
I beg to differ. The Eurofighter is sexiest plane ever built!

The Eurofighter is hot, no doubt about it, but I don't think it has the impression of raw power we got from the F-14.

Now, when it comes to classic planes, it goes like this:

1. Me 109.
2. Me 109.
3. Me 109.
4. Ju 88.
5. Me 109.

You know, the title of this thread gives me juvenile giggles every time I see it.  So, at the risk of offending EVERYONE on this forum, I nevertheless could not resist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=077UtUWGQOA

[Not suitable for work.  Or anyone with decency, class or good taste.  Unless you are in prison.  You have been warned.]

OK, this is going to go down a road I shouldn't take it, but I used to know this chick that LOVED cowboys, (real ones, not football ones) and when the rodeo was over, she used to groupie hop into one of their trailers and toss salad..... straight off the saddle.  eeeewwwwwwww. :blink:

PS-- nice link, cornfedhick!  :innocent:

all I know is that when Adrian Smith tossess a salad it looks like the mona lisa

Woah, this thread has taken some... interesting turns.

Back