New album: The Final Frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to step up, be the man and leak this thing. I don't care if such a person gets caught and goes to prison. As long as I hear the new Maiden album now, I don't care.
RMGadelha said:
LordMaiden, call Mr Spock ASAP and make we all sleep with that weir thing he does with his hands and wake us all up when it leaks. Presto, problem solved :D

Aye, aye.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
I wonder if that vinyl picture is a photoshop fake.
It really seems that it wasn't a fake...
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6029/vinyl.jpg

Oh look how cool I am for having the new album when nobody else does. Let me take a picture to rub it in. Nah nah nah nah nah. Fuck him.

I needs to leak now.

I'll be on this all night. If I'm the first to find it, I will surely help out my fellow Maiden fans.

I will again remind people that links to copyrighted materials may not be shared on Maidenfans.

I have been following this thread and refreshing constantly.  THe guy with the vinyl needs to convert to mp3 and upload it.  This is such a painful wait, its like 3 am here and I can't go to sleep.

Although they are against it, you can't tell me that if the band saw this thread, they wouldn't be laughing at the hysteria.

I'm tellin ya right now, after going nuts for weeks, you guys will listen to this and not be so amazed by it.  Lol.

Keep in mind most people don't have USB turntables for ripping to a PC.  And many of those that do often have no clue how to use the software necessary to make the conversion sound good.  Ripping vinyl is obviously more complicated than using a program to rip CD's.   We haven't seen anyone with definitive proof of being in possession of the CD.  For all we know this guy is just a Maiden collector who had to have the vinyl, but doesn't even own a turntable and isn't even able to play his copy.

And if he is going to rip the vinyl hopefully he'll have enough common sense to rip it to a lossless format.

I was just thinking the same thing, vinyl would be difficult to upload.  Hi to everyone here, I post on the FC forum but finally made my way here too.

tillyvick14 said:
I was just thinking the same thing, vinyl would be difficult to upload.  Hi to everyone here, I post on the FC forum but finally made my way here too.

Yeah but done properly it can sound great, assuming the vinyl sounds great to begin with.  Sometimes they have a nicer mastering than the CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back