My lucky Maiden week

bearfan

Ancient Mariner
This has been my lucky Maiden week, my birthday was 2 weeks ago and my sister in law bought me Derrick Riggs book (Run for Cover), I was going through it and noticed a few pages missing, they were just blank. I emailed the publisher and they were very nice about it and sent me a new book, but included a few “pictures” of Eddie signed by Derek Riggs.

then ...

I ordered an Iron Maiden single a guy had for sale on gemm.com, I had bought some records from him before, he emailed back saying he did not have it and apologized for having it listed incorrectly.

A week ago, I ordered a few records from him, he sent an email thanking me for giving him another chance, the records came today with a bonus Iron Maiden Live After Death CD signed

“To John

Bruce Dickinson “

.. works out nicely having a common name :)

Took pics of the Eddie's I got from Derek Riggs

Attachments

• Eddie1.jpg
    Eddie1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 22
  • eddie2.jpg
    eddie2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 16
bearfan said:
This has been my lucky Maiden week, my birthday was 2 weeks ago and my sister in law bought me Derrick Riggs book (Run for Cover), I was going through it and noticed a few pages missing, they were just blank. I emailed the publisher and they were very nice about it and sent me a new book, but included a few “pictures” of Eddie signed by Derek Riggs.

then ...

nice man oh by the way its THE RIPPER from KISSFAQ

Back