My bootleg list

But when he started the internet wasn't around-trading would be much harder without the internet. But I can imagine your list list would still be about 5 times longer than his if you'd been trading for 17 years!

[!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] What's wrong with them? I'd rather download some mp3's in stead of sending cd's via the mail.

me neither i hate mp3 send me them and u go on my bad traders list!!SPS

I've got some [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

They're poorer quality, have gaps and are impossible to trade for!

[!--QuoteBegin-silentplanetscot+May 20 2002, 12:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(silentplanetscot @ May 20 2002, 12:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]me neither i hate mp3 send me them and u go on my bad traders list!!SPS[/quote]
I'm not even trader! I've got one bootleg, and I downloaded it, nothing wrong with it.

Whats the problem? Is it poor quality cd recordings or is it actually getting a cd full of MP3s because I can imagine the latter would suck donkey balls [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Mp3's are bad, mmmkay. Nothing wrong with downloading them for your own pleasure, but most traders won't go near them.

General rule of thumb when dealing with serious traders - if you've got MP3 sourced bootlegs, SAY SO. Ditto non "disc at once" recordings too. I've figured out how to edit the gaps out using Nero, but it's a tedious process that I prefer to avoid.

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+May 20 2002, 08:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ May 20 2002, 08:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Getting a CD full of MP3 tracks.  They have gaps, which is really annoying and the quality is bad.  VERY bad sometimes.[/quote]
If you have a good cd ripper and the bootleg cd is good quality, the mp3's should be the same! Well, if the mp3's are ripped at a bitrate of 192 or at least 128.

Not all mp3's are bad quality! And I think it's much easier, if someone just uploads the bootleg for you, and you can download it, and you upload your bootleg, so the other can download it.

Guess its a matter of opinion. My suggestion is you state either way before trading to save arguments [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+May 19 2002, 03:08 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ May 19 2002, 03:08 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]That's a tiny list compared to some!

This is a mega list: [a href=\'http://w1.340.telia.com/~u34014312/cdboots.htm\' target=\'_blank\']http://w1.340.telia.com/~u34014312/cdboots.htm[/a]

But he's been trading since 1983, I only started about a year ago!

Anyway, got something to trade, ELH?[/quote]
I have nothing to offer bro, I am not yet into boots, but I wanna get started, check out my collection of CDs and if anything interests you......... :ph34r:

Back