Most Important Iron Maiden Member is Steve Harris

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't quite decide on that one just yet. I tend to think Steve is Mr Maiden, but Bruce is the ultimate voice of.

Bruce. As I said before, new Maiden music without Steve would probably still sound fine, it just wouldn't sound like Maiden.

Bruce is a poser who cut his hair in the 90s. He's a poser and I don't like him. Steve never cut his hair and is Metal. Bruce is my favorite member of Maiden, so I'm voting for him.

I really can't decide here. The brains behind the operation, or the voice? I'm leaning towards keeping Bruce as he's miles more entertaining and has the better solo career, but in real terms, I don't think there would be any Maiden if Steve called it quits.

Reactions: RTC
Voted for Steve. Iron Maiden would have went nowhere if it weren't for Bruce.

Steve is massively important, but we wouldnt even be here talking if Bruce didn't sing on NOTB

Voted for Steve. Iron Maiden would have went nowhere if it weren't for Bruce.

Steve is massively important, but we wouldnt even be here talking if Bruce didn't sing on NOTB

I'm not going to deny that getting Bruce was a huge step for Maiden, but to say they would've went nowhere is pushing it. Di'Anno era records charted quite highly in the UK (Iron Maiden #4, Killers #12) and they received acclaim. They wouldn't be as big as they are now, but they wouldn't be some irrelevant band.

I'm not going to deny that getting Bruce was a huge step for Maiden, but to say they would've went nowhere is pushing it. Di'Anno era records charted quite highly in the UK (Iron Maiden #4, Killers #12) and they received acclaim. They wouldn't be as big as they are now, but they wouldn't be some irrelevant band.
Well with Di'Anno out of the band and the band needing a replacement. Who would have done it?

Back