"Mister Janick Gers....

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
"Mister Janick Gers goes to ******" (the city they're currently playing)

Anybody knows what's the story behind this words is? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I have a bunch of bootlegs and even on RiR, Bruce said that.....

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

[!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Strange. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Aaaaargh, I'm at work and don't know at which song, but I guess 23:58....
So I can't listen right now [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maybe this helps you....

It's before 2 minutes to midnight.

on the show in stockholm this sumer bruce said "Mr Jannick gers is going out in stockholm toninght, and he dont want to pay for his drinks. So if you see him...buy him a pint!"

Well, as I said: 2 minutes to midnight!
I've the boots from:
Dynamo Open 2000
Roskilde 2000
Philadelphia

and RiR too!

Listen to it! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maidenaustria

yeh i heard that in thr RiR dvd and I was like [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ...lol

but anyway those guys SIMPLY ROCK [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'll have to check out RiR again, I missed that bit.

Bruce hasn't said that about Janick or anyone else at the shows here in Denver. That's because there's no oxygen up here, and visitors are generally too tired to go out at the end of a concert! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-BloodBrother_Trailero+Oct 22 2003, 09:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(BloodBrother_Trailero @ Oct 22 2003, 09:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] yeh i heard that in thr RiR dvd and I was like [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ...lol

but anyway those guys SIMPLY ROCK [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Thank you for supporting me....
I started to think I'm weird [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, they rock indeed!!!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Oct 22 2003, 09:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Oct 22 2003, 09:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I'll have to check out RiR again, I missed that bit.

Bruce hasn't said that about Janick or anyone else at the shows here in Denver.  That's because there's no oxygen up here, and visitors are generally too tired to go out at the end of a concert!  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Yeah, go for it.
And if you have the chance to get some bootlegs from Metal2000 tour, you'll see, he said that on every concert.....

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Oct 22 2003, 07:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Oct 22 2003, 07:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] It's before 2 minutes to midnight.

on the show  in stockholm this sumer bruce said "Mr Jannick gers is going out in stockholm toninght, and he dont want to pay for his drinks. So if you see him...buy him a pint!" [/quote]
[!--emo&:rolllol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolllol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolllol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back