Metallica Survivor 2013: Results Thread - Fade to Black wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters

Mosh

PM me your Nightwish album rankings!
Staff member
Rules for Survivors:
If you're new, these games are like the TV show Survivor: vote to eliminate the worst, allowing the best to survive. Always vote for your LEAST favorite songs. On this new forum you have unlimited votes; At the end of a round I'll eliminate the "winners"

You guys voted for a Metallica survivor, so here it is! :D Every studio album included plus the Beyond Magnetic tracks will be put with Death Magnetic. I'm not planning on including LuLu but if you guys think it belongs, I'll happily add it to the list. It's been a very long time since we last had a Metallica game so hopefully there will be some interesting results!

This should be a fun survivor to participate in, but this now means I have to listen to Load and Reload. As if St. Anger wasn't unbearable enough.
Pulling Teeth
Metal Militia
Trapped Under Ice
Escape

So many survivors!!! Love it.

Motorbreath
Anestesia (Pulling Teeth)
Phantom Lord
Metal Militia
Fight Fire with Fire
Trapped Under Ice

I have a soft spot for Escape, it's an enjoyable oddity in the Metallica songbook.

Motorbreath, Phantom Lord, No Remorse, Metal Militia, Trapped Under Ice, Escape

And already votes for Fight Fire with Fire and ride the Lightning? :confused:

Fight Fire with Fire is one of the worst Metallica songs. Talk about a mess.

It's hard to beat the opening riffs of The Four Horsemen and Motorbreath. By far my favourite songs from the debut album. Trapped Under Ice and Escape are not epic but enjoyable songs that I rate higher than the rest of the debut.

Fight Fire with Fire is one of the worst Metallica songs. Talk about a mess.

No.

Hit the Lights
Anesthesia
Phantom Lord
Escape

Metal Militia is miles better than Hit the Lights. HtL is a generic song while Metal Militia is a fistful of great riffs.

Back