Merry Christmas to all of You, Maidenfans. :)

Although these are days I don't like at all I wish you a Happy Merry xmas to all of you mates!
I'm sad to know that you don't like at all this period, but I understand that and respect if a lot. :) I was in the same mood and had the same opinion few years ago as my grand-dad died on Christmas during the late nineties and because of that I didn't celebrate Christmas with enthusiasm, I did that for my family. Now, that I had 5 very difficult years, I enjoy much more this time nowadays. :blush:

A joyful and blessed Christmastide and all the good wishes for the year of our Salvation two thousand and twenty fourth to all of you here at Maidenfans, and to your families and friends also.

(I've been sending this one as an online wish, the text's in Czech, so don't worry about that - only deleted our surname, otherwise the art is from Netherlands, cca mid-15th century, the artist is unknown)
PF.jpg

A joyful and blessed Christmastide and all the good wishes for the year of our Salvation two thousand and twenty fourth to all of you here at Maidenfans, and to your families and friends also.

(I've been sending this one as an online wish, the text's in Czech, so don't worry about that - only deleted our surname, otherwise the art is from Netherlands, cca mid-15th century, the artist is unknown)
View attachment 32638
At first I thought it was Van Eyck. Do you know the Birth Of Christ by Rogier van der Weyden?
weyden_bladelin_midden.jpg

Back