Mavz, isn't BLAZE a great new band? :)

A

Anonymous

I've always liked Blaze in Maiden, and I just recently got his double live album "As live as it gets", and I must say, it's fucking brilliant! They perform the Wolfsbane and Zeppelin song very well, and his own material is very very strong - think of "Speed of light", "Silicon Messiah", "Born as a stranger", "Ghost in the machine", "Stare at the sun", "Tenth dimension" etc. (I dare to say it's just as good as Bruce's solo stuff.) And the Maiden covers are phenomenal. Now the only problem with these songs is solved: the production is incredible! And Blaze sings unbeleivebly good! I think his version of "Sign of the cross" is much powerful than the one we hear on "Rock in Rio."
The bottom line is: BLAZE is a wonderful band, and I think they deserve to be in the IMC "Great new bands" page.

Come on you Irons!

"7thSon"

Blaze is great now.Stare At The Sun [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ...now he's on the right place!And the right man(unlike on IM like many Maiden "fans" say-I do like his voice...)

Blaze was great with Maiden [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Dec 7 2003, 11:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Dec 7 2003, 11:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] It are not isn't possible 2 b metall fan and not like BLAZE!11111 [/quote]
Yeah...

The only word I can use to describe the X Factor is... Amazing. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Good band live to.Also he sang 3 of my fav maiden songs ever first,sign of the cross,the clansman and Como Estas Amigos,by the way has bruce or blaze ever sang that one live?

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Mar 14 2005, 09:53 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Mar 14 2005, 09:53 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Bumping dead threads isn't nice...
[snapback]99784[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Didn't you get it the first time, Pblic enemy nmbr 1, or are you simply too dumb (which would be my opinion of you, judging from what you've posted so far... [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )?

Back