Maverick

A

Anonymous

I've read all of you commentry, and agree with 90% of everything you've said about maiden, so i was wondering could you give my bands demo a listen and tell me what you think of it, i reckon you would give a good criticism. You can download all the songs at [a href=\'http://homepage.ntlworld.com/the.bristows/Forged%20From%20Lightning.rar\' target=\'_blank\']http://homepage.ntlworld.com/the.bristows/...20Lightning.rar[/a] and our website is www.hk.arqz.com if you are interested.

P.S. we know the drummer is shit, we just gave him the boot [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The music's not bad at all. Do I hear the influence of some great British band there? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Send me an email with more information about HK -- and a banner, if possible -- and I'll add it to my new "New Bands" page when it's completed and ready to go online [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

err i cant find your email ill just PM you [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Damn you need to be registered, oh well ill post it here [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Basically we're from Guildford, which is in the south east of England. We got together in sixth form (college), obviously maiden is a massive influence on us right down to the triple guitar lineup. We've been going for about 2 years now i think, and we dont play any covers just our own stuff. The demo was recorded this summer in resident studios, London. Took us 4 days and we picked most of our best songs (unfortunatly we had to leave out a couple due to time restrictions). Lineup in case your interested is

Andrew Maggs (vocals/guitar)
Jack Bristow (guitar)
Daniel Crouch (guitar) (me)
Sam Nicholass (bass)
Mark Anthony (drums on the demo)
David Maggs (current drummer)

And as you know our website is www.hk.arqz.com
Ill try and get a banner to you sometime, although you could use the one from the top of our site if you want

Back