Maidenfans.com Google Hangouts

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Hey everyone!

We've done a Google hangout once before, on a whim, but I thought it might be an idea to plan a new one. We can discuss target times and dates here, though weekends are probably going to be best.

Here's what you'll need to participate.

1) a webcam
2) a microphone/headset for your computer
3) a Gmail account
4) a high-speed internet connection

The more, the merrier! So reply, let's figure out when we'll chat!

I wouldn't really like a Tuesday night or Wednesday night hangout, because of early classes next morning, but I'm willing to sacrifice some sleep for this :D

I'm only available on Tuesday or Wednesday night. ::) Maybe on Saturday, but that's very uncertain.

I suspect my internet connection and ageing PC won't be up to this. I'm usually free most weeknights, but only about two Fridays and Saturdays a month.

1) a webcam

Check.

2) a microphone/headset for your computer

Check.

3) a Gmail account

Check.

4) a high-speed internet connection

Dr.-Who.gif

1) Check, but unlikely to use.
2) Check, use it all the time
3) Check, use it all the time
4) Unreliable
However, I shall not be attending ^^

Well, with my current work situation, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday nights work best but I can try my best to make do with other nights if need be. :)

Last edited:
I'll test my stuff out this week. The webcam wouldn't co-operate last time I tried it.

Then why even post, if you don't wish to share the pleasure of our company?

Because I can!
I join the chat from time to time, you never know, someone may have wondered! Doubtful I know, but I can always try and pretend to be popular, stop taking that away from me :'(

Oh wait, do we need to be popular to take part in this? Damn.

My accent is a bit Janick-like and my voice mostly sounds terrible, or at least it does on the phone.

Back