Maiden Tour 2014 (SPOILER TAGS REQUIRED WITHIN)

Hallowed isn't in the setlist. WHAT. Revelations and Wrathchild got in?! I'm okay with Revelations but Wrathchild? That's freaking awesome!
But no SiT songs make me disappointed. :( And by the way, Sanctuary can go die in a hole for all I care.

Hallowed isn't in the setlist. WHAT. Revelations and Wrathchild got in?! I'm okay with Revelations but Wrathchild? That's freaking awesome!
But no SiT songs make me disappointed. :( And by the way, Sanctuary can go die in a hole for all I care.

No more Wrathchild, but Wasted Years is in from SIT
[/QUOTE]

Thankyow. I think I can get to see everything I want to see and the BF can get to see what he wants to see, so happy all round. I suspect a clash between Slayer and New Model Army, however, this could mean war,

I was answering Humbug, who logged on via a different account. Confusticating. :confused:

Yes I had an account a few years back which I completly forgot about, for some reason when I went on the computer it automatically logged me onto that one. Weird.

I'm doing Thursday-Monday, will be the third time seeing Maiden

I only got my ticket last week after debating for months & months, I'm the least unorganized person going. I'll no doubt leave my tent at home or something

Saturday only for me:
Chas 'n' Dave, Ghost, Anthrax, Carcass, have a look at Frank Turner, watch some planes, have a nice civilised dinner, maybe a snooze, Slayer, nice early train home. Oh, hang on...

Let's move the Knebworth chat to another thread, and you can all give me tips on who to see on Saturday between 5.05pm and 7.25pm.

Back