Maiden new album in 2014

There's not really surprising they are not wanting to rush into a new recording. They are most likely going to take a loss on it, and without touring directly after they aren't making any money.

If it is 2015, it should give them some time to work on it, and not rush into things. I wouldn't put it past Steve to tour with British Lion again next year.

Indeed! In 2014 we might see a Brucie solo album (don't think he'll tour though), another BL release & tour (Steve basically said he wanted to do this), & perhaps another Adrian side-project; although I doubt he'll tour either. I suppose Dave & Nicko have golf to be playing or something...

I'd be OK with a new album in 2015 if it meant another Bruce solo album and PRR2 in 2014. Don't care about British Lion :p

I doubt he would tour with British Lion without putting another record out first. 10 released songs is very thin. Would love another record from them and I would definitly go and see them again.

Eh, he said they had other songs written -- I certainly (I'm sure Brigantium too) meant a second album, then a tour (--not just another tour.)

That would suck if British Lion started to take priority over Maiden.

Not take priority, no, but I get the impression BL doesn't take too much out of him.

For fuck sake!, we're talking about Maiden having 2014 off; what's the big deal with Steve doing something else? He released the first album & toured and fitted this in an around Maiden. I'm sure, if he wants, he'll do so again with a whole year to play with. Nobody said BL was taking priority.

And I never said that was the case. Just said that if it did happen I'd be unhappy. Chill out.

In 2014, I hope we get:

-another Bruce record ft. Adrian Smith
-another British Lion record with a tour
-another A.S.A.P. record (and a re-release of Silver & Gold)
-a rock 'n' roll record by a new side project with all songs written by Nicko, Davey, and Janick entitled Silly Songs and Smiling Faces

Let 'em all get some personal songs out of their systems so that 2015 can see the release of the best Maiden album of all time.

In 2014, I hope we get:

-another Bruce record ft. Adrian Smith
-another British Lion record with a tour
-another A.S.A.P. record (and a re-release of Silver & Gold)
-a rock 'n' roll record by a new side project with all songs written by Nicko, Davey, and Janick entitled Silly Songs and Smiling Faces

Let 'em all get some personal songs out of their systems so that 2015 can see the release of the best Maiden album of all time.

If there is no Maiden record in 2014, any of the above would be cool with me.

I'd be OK with a new album in 2015 if it meant another Bruce solo album and PRR2 in 2014. Don't care about British Lion :p
^This.
Or instead of another PRR album (though I'd really would love another PRR album), maybe some other sort of Adrian solo project or his own solo album? I'd love to see that someday. :D Though, I really think he'll just stick to projects like has been and I'm fine with that anyway.

Oh yeah, I'd like a Adrian Smith box-set featuring his A.S.A.P. stuff (remixed & remastered album and b-sides), Psycho Motel albums (with all bonuses and remixed & remastered) and another bonus CD with The Untouchables stuff.

Back