Maiden LP's for sale

jnrdavo

Prowler
Hi Guys,

I'm moving house and have dug up my old maiden collection from when I was a kid in England (now living in Sydney Australia).

I have the following:

Iron Maiden - Women in Uniform 12" (12 EMI 5105)
Maiden Japan (12 EMI 5219)
Powerslave (EJ 2402001)
Killers (EMC 3357)
Number of the Beast (EMC 3400)
Iron Maiden - Prowler, remember tomorrow etc (EMC 3330)
Piece of Mind (EMA 800)
2 minutes to midnight - 12" picture disc (12 EMIP 5489 B)
The Trooper - 7" picture disc (EMIP 5397)

Ok, so some are more rare than others...

Anyone interested? I'm happy to post overseas if required... Would love to give this to a good home to somebody that can appreciated it. To be honest, they wouldn't have been played since I was about 15 (almost 30 years ago!)..

Thanks in advance for your help and listening.

Happy to send pics. Just send me an email to gsd1969@optusnet.com.au

Hello all,
I've still got all the records above for sale, anybody interested?

All purchased new when I was a kid in Derby England.

It's confusing what they are worth. Powerslave for example (on discogs) goes from $499 down to euro27..

Couple of 'special' ones in there I suppose, both are picture discs.

All are purchased in the 80's new...

Attachments

• Iron Maiden Albums.jpg
    Iron Maiden Albums.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 11
I just bought the Piece of Mind in your collection for 30 USD. I’ve also bought 2MTM for a similar price. I imagine they’re all kinda in that range. On Discogs it looks like Powerslave has gone for up to $141.50 but generally is in the $50 range (I’m posting in USD cause I am American and that’s what the site shows me). Maybe they get listed for more but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re going to sell. It’s also hard to know if the ones that got sold for more are signed or something.

Anyway I would be interested but I don’t know what you’re asking for them. Also not sure about postage.

Thanks for the reply Mosh, I really appreciate it.

I'm happy if somebody want's to make an offer. I'm sure postage won't be that much, it's quite cheap to send stuff from Oz.

Honestly I don’t think you’re going to get anywhere unless you post an asking price. Imo list on discogs individually or take the median price on discogs for each of your albums and then offer some sort of bulk deal. You could probably easily get $250-300 for the lot.

yeah, thanks Mosh, that's my thoughts too.

Happy to offer to a fan on this site for $300, ONO...

Last edited:
Happy to offer to a fan on this site for $300, ONO...
These are all the originals, right? For $300 I’m interested, but it may be a few weeks before I can talk about purchasing them as I need to get some finance stuff sorted at the moment. If someone else comes along first I won’t stand in their way but otherwise mark me as intrigued.

Back