Maiden England Tour 2012/2013!

Sonisphere 2012 in the UK was cancelled but would've only just been a few weeks ago if not. It usually takes several months for the headliners to be confirmed, but for an entire festival lineup you are usually going to anywhere from 2 months to a few weeks prior to the date.

Maiden doing Sonisphere 2013 is quite likely imho, but the legitimacy of that poster? nope.

Found Another on Bruce's Facebook Page, Thoughts?
405325_10150992017632105_231828813_n.jpg

did any one see iron maidens post on facebook about doing a show in toronto canada on august 30. it was posted today as a event but its not on there website. i dont know what to make of it

Thoughts? I think --fuck that shit! Where's the mention of the UK!!!? :D
Maiden England World Tour 2013 my ass...
Yeah wether they were playing here or not you know they wouldnt give us a mention :D they prefer to include all the far flung places in asia/south america that nobody else visits

did any one see iron maidens post on facebook about doing a show in toronto canada on august 30. it was posted today as a event but its not on there website. i dont know what to make of it
I asked the same question a while ago but no info so far. Actually, I read a sort of interview with Steve yesterday, which mentioned that they were in Toronto, so apparently there IS going to be a show.

It doesn't show on their official website, for whatever reason. But checking Ticketmaster just now, there is indeed an Iron Maiden concert scheduled for Toronto. However, tickets are not available for sale and there is no information on the date, time, prices, or anything.

where going to say there will be a show. i wont to know what should maiden play. if there on there own and there doing this show which as of this point(saying it will happen) is a secret show i think they should change it up and just crank out a long crazy setlist. or play all of seventh son.

I'd love to see Iron Maiden with Kelly Clarkson! She's fantastic live. I suppose she wouldn't have much of a warm crowd if she preceded Iron Maiden, but hey, if I was at that show, I'd be ecstatic. :D

I'm curious, what don't you like about Coheed and Cambria? I'm not familiar with their material at all, but when I saw them opening for Maiden I thought that they were pretty good.

I wasn't blown away by them live, but I quite enjoy their studio work.
Their style isn't that far removed from Maiden's.
For a sampler of their catchier Wasted Years-style stuff try The Running Free or Ten Speed of God's Blood and Burial.
To rock out, Gravemakers and Gunslingers. For proggy goodness, Mother Superior
For epicness, check out Welcome Home (their best-known song) and In Keeping Secrets Silent Earth.

Back