Mafia Game # 3 - Revenge of the Russian Mob signups

Am I participating in Mafia Game 3 - Revenge of the Russian Mob?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the invitation, but I'm terrible at games. I don't know how to play this mafia game. I did a little search on google and even so, I haven't got a clue how it works.

I'd like to, but I haven't got a clue what it is. :(
Thanks for the invitation, but I'm terrible at games. I don't know how to play this mafia game. I did a little search on google and even so, I haven't got a clue how it works.

All the more reason to join in the fun! It's basically a game where you have an informed minority (the Mafia) looking to kill everyone else in the town who are the uninformed majority. There's 2 phases, the night phase where the Mafia kill one person each night and where the doctor (who can save people from being attacked) and the cop (a person who can see the role of 1 person at night) do their thing. Then during the day phase, everyone can decide whether to vote people up to be lynched (the only way in the base game of Mafia to kill actual Mafia members). However, the Mafia also join in this phase and they can help get random town members lynched. It's a game about deception and information.

I don't think any of us really had a clue, last time we played it. Didn't stop us! :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back