Mafia Game #2 - AWOOOOOOOOO

Cornfed Hick's lynching

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cried voted. ::)
I told you that myself! :D
I have no idea what I just voted for, but "Kill them!" sounded good...
But...
Lynch him too?
We could... if he was actually in the game.
I'll mod kill him in my next update. :)
Meanwhile, Cried the Troll decided to poke his head out from underneath his bridge and it would be the last thing he'd ever do. A bolt of lightning suddenly appeared out of nowhere, killing him in an instant.
I wish to note I am liking UO's post for the Cried part.
:eek:

You guys are mean. Mean.
:p

Last edited:
Well we're fucked now. What are the odds of both the Guardian Angel and the Seer being killed one after the other in first 2 rounds ffs?

P.S. I'm really liking UO's narration :D

Damn. This game just went to hell. I 'm going to Nominate National Acrobat. Haven't heard enough from him, he seems suspicious.

Alright. So...RTC was a villager. So we know now he is a super aggressive player in all situations. Check.
Perun has been pretty sketchy, but he was sketchy before too. Who knows.
Collin is swinging out of left field, very odd, and we can't call for the cop to even investigate. I dunno. What does everyone else think?

Alright. So...RTC was a villager. So we know now he is a super aggressive player in all situations. Check.
Perun has been pretty sketchy, but he was sketchy before too. Who knows.
Collin is swinging out of left field, very odd, and we can't call for the cop to even investigate. I dunno. What does everyone else think?

No really good idea, unfortunately. Perun is acting the same as always. Collin's attack could mean any number of things. One thing I did wonder about right at the start was Cornfed being so quick to take charge and go on the offensive. Could be an attempt to organise the village's response to the threat, or could be a tactic to spread word of his own apparent innocence - ie play the upstanding pillar of the community while being exactly the opposite. The quiet folk, as always, are a bit suspicious, but I know some of them aren't on the forum as much as others.

This game doesn't seem to have provided as much info as last game.

Stardust seems flakey to me, so what the heck.

I'm gonna listen to RTC, by nominating Stardust. He's the most experienced player in this game, so I'm gonna trust his judgement.

I wouldn't lynch Stardust at this point. I nominated him (and truly wanted to lynch him) early on to get his sketchiness out of the way, and we should have done it Week 1, but we blew it. But let's remember, my nomination (albeit inadvertently) gave us a very important clue: Stardust QUIT. I have to think one of the werewolves wouldn't do that. It's possible that was just a very clever ruse, but it's a risky one -- and I don't see Dusty doing that to be clever. (In the future, we should have a firm rule that a mafia/werewolf cannot quit or feign quitting, and maybe even that quitting/suicides simply are not allowed. SMX really started a shitty trend there.)

Loosecannon is playing the game almost exactly the way mckindog did last game. And mckindog was a mafioso. I nominate Loosecannon. I'm also suspicious of Wasted and National Acrobat. So there.

And Perun too, for the reasons stated above. RTC was spot on, Perun makes vapid pro-village statements without saying anything meaningful. And we know from this forum generally that he's ordinarily not vapid at all.

I just convinced myself (and had to go back and read prior posts to remind myself that I really suspect Perun). I withdraw my nomination of Loosecannon and nominate Perun. But I still have my eye on Loosey...

I'm not quite sure that just because Stardust quit, it means he's not Mafia. Travis was the doctor and he quit too and he had the power of self-healing. You do have a point on Perun though... will have to think about that a bit more.

Cornfed, you sound exactly like RTC did in the first game...
I don't think so - he sounds the same as he did last game. If he was not so logical and careful, I'd be more worried. And he is making a pretty valid point, I am doing a lot of prodding and not so much nominating, much like mckindog did.

To be honest, I was hoping the cop was going to check me out sooner and give me some backup - that isn't going to happen. I tend to not make nominations until that happens or I get some backup, but that's fine.

I nominate Perun.

I nominate Cornfed. His reaction to my earlier statement about his seemed way too defensive, and he's piling up on that now. I don't trust him.

Ok, 21 hours or so left until the next night phase.

Stardust (2) < Night Prowler, Wasted the Great
Perun (2) < Cornfed Hick, LooseCannon
Cornfed Hick (1) < Perun
National Acrobat (1) < Collin

Back