Loudwire: Vote Adrian Smith for Greatest Guitarist

I voted for the obvious. :D

But if he does lose, it will be the end of the world and unless there's a huge push for his votes, it doesn't seem likely that he will win. Nice knowing you guys.

Adrian does not lose. He, the graceful one, decided to throw the lesser mortals a bone.

Voted. I think Dave Murray would do better in such contests.

He always ended up higher than H in all polls I have seen in the past.

Well in the same series of polls Yngwie Malmsteen beat Glenn Tipton so I'm not paying any attention to these polls.

Well in the same series of polls Yngwie Malmsteen beat Glenn Tipton so I'm not paying any attention to these polls.

In related polls, Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold is beating Tony Iommi and Jeff Hanneman is beating Joe Satriani, so these are clearly being voted on by people who understand music.

I hate Loudwire. Their main fanbase is brain dead Korn and Disturbed fans that worship Nikki Sixx by candlelight.
Seriously how is Tommi Iommi losing to Synyster Gates?!?!?!?
At least John Petrucci is winning...

Meh. This isn't really a poll for music tastes rather than a poll for who has the most internet savvy audience. Of course Synyster Gates is going to win, all the A7X fans will read about it on facebook and go vote. Those fans are annoyingly dedicated. Similarly, the Dream Theater forum often has over 100 people online at once, not gonna be hard to round up people to vote for Petrucci. I wouldn't look too much into it.

That works too. I think it's a combination of both.

I hate to be bringing up loudwire again, but they have another poll for the greatest metal mascot
http://loudwire.com/10-best-metal-mascots/
But the good thing is Eddie is winning!!! And against 9 other mascots as well.
By winning I mean just annihilating, as of right now Eddie has 55% of the vote

Well everything else there is just a poor excuse for a mascot. Pointless poll.

Snaggletooth is pretty cool too but out of all of them Eddie has done more than just be a face on an album cover.

Back