Longest Day Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

This is a thought for a possible IM video. My thoughts when I listen to this song.

Imagine a  "Saving Private Ryan" picture of the beach full of ships and people.

The camera is wide and zooms in one ship. Inside we see the faces of the men, full of fear, agony, despair [puking, shaking fear]. One of them is Bruce (other members of the band could also participate). Bruce can act. We've seen it in his personal videos (like Abduction and Killing floor). We keep seeing the interior of the boat while Bruce sings the thrilling intro.

By "sliding we go" the door opens and soldiers run out screaming while thousands of bullets kill most of them. Camera on Bruce as he runs towards a mound that seems as the only place they can cover.

After the chorus we see the men that managed it until the mound. One of the is Bruce. He's almost panicked. People die next to him, blood all over the place, he's paralysed.

"Sliding we go" And the soldiers leave the mound and charge towards the enemy. But not Bruce. He stands still, unable to move.

Instrumental part/solos: The focus only on Bruce. Vague images of his life before the war, his friends, his wife, people that died. Images quickly change and we see Bruce's struggle to overcome the fear that has overcome him.

Chorus: Bruce manages to unfreeze and charges towards the enemy, most probably towards him death!

Imagine the above little story, backed up with an expensive production. Smoke everywhere, sound of guns and bombs, a huge (thus realistic) number of soldiers running around. I think it could be the best IM clip ever. Well that's just my opinion.

Up the Irons...

repost01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back