Little question

Is this some kind of competition????
who can post most nanas

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Sep 21 2003, 03:11 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Sep 21 2003, 03:11 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-zyxel+Sep 20 2003, 08:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(zyxel @ Sep 20 2003, 08:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] nice to know you man. next time i`m in Austria i`ll buy you a pain of beer!!!
and then >>>>:rock:  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  

yeeeeeeeeeehaw!!!!!!!!!!
[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] 
shake baby shake!!!!!
[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Where are you from?

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
kroatien !!!!!most cheerful country in the world [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

and i meant paint of beer not pain of beer [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] (spelling error [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

but only God knows when i`ll go in Austria next time. Maybe on some Maiden concert. That would be great, to go there and just [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] all day

here in Croatia we had Maiden concert 17.6 of this year after 17 years and we want MORE!!!!!! couse it was just [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] pleasure and fun!!!!!!!!!!

I would easily win that competition, but I prefer to continue with the Rime of the Lonely Banana (and it's going to be 14 minutes long)...

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I would easily win that competition, but I prefer to continue with the Rime of the Lonely Banana (and it's going to be 14 minutes long)...
[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]

I'm looking forward to it! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-zyxel+Sep 21 2003, 09:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(zyxel @ Sep 21 2003, 09:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Here in Croatia we had Maiden concert 17.6 of this year after 17 years and we want MORE!!!!!! couse it was just  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  pleasure and fun!!!!!!!!!! [/quote]
Don't remind me on that....

I guess there are fans from dozens of countries who feel "F*cked up", because Burce shouted on every gig: "See you in November".

Now look at the tour-dates:

7 !!!! times Germany
Belgium, Poland, Sweden, Finnland, Denmark, Switzerland, Hungary, Slovakia, Republic of Chechoslovakia, Italy, Italy, France, Ireland, Holland, Spain

Mark all thos countries on a map of Europe, and take a look which countries are missing....

Same all the time! I can't understand GERMANY 7 times !!!!!!
[!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] Nice for all the Germans, but sucks for all the others....

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Sep 22 2003, 11:34 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Sep 22 2003, 11:34 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Don't remind me on that....

I guess there are fans from dozens of countries who feel "F*cked up", because Burce shouted on every gig: "See you in November".

7 !!!! times Germany
Belgium, Poland, Sweden, Finnland, Denmark, Switzerland, Hungary, Slovakia, Republic of Chechoslovakia, Italy, Italy, France, Ireland, Holland, Spain

Mark all thos countries on a map of Europe, and take a look which countries are missing....

[!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] Nice for all the Germans, but sucks for all the others....

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
And what about south america???
You have at least one gig.....

Sorry, I just mentioned the european countries!
I didn't wanted to write all the other countries from all over the word!

[!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Sep 22 2003, 12:08 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Sep 22 2003, 12:08 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Sorry, I just mentioned the european countries!
I didn't wanted to write all the other countries from all over the word!

[!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
no problem man...

Up the irons

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Sep 22 2003, 02:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Sep 22 2003, 02:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Don't remind me on that....

7 !!!! times Germany

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
you can say that
again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

guess youre in same sh*t like we. no maden for us this year [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

but life goes on and on and on !

best regards

Back