Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Not really practical, I doubt I could cover living costs. I'm better off volunteering here to get experience in something new, then going into that.

Not really practical, I doubt I could cover living costs. I'm better off volunteering here to get experience in something new, then going into that.
Depends on where you go, and if you find work before moving there. But yeah, I know what you mean.

Those of you who know me may know that I am an escape room addict, to the point of I'm going to suggest we find one to do at the next Maidenfans meetup, as they're a fantastic way to spend an hour and give you a really neat thrill when you escape (as we would, given that most of us possess a unique combination of education, logic, experience, and street smarts). But last night my group here and I did our first VR escape. It was a really cool experience, and it was my first time using high-end Oculus Rift VR equipment. Completely sold me on the viability of the device, and of the "feeling" you get when playing.
I've always wondered how realistic the VR video games really are. It sounds like it's quite exciting.

I'll wait until after the election is over (on Monday, September 11th - I voted early) before complaining. To see what I have to complain about.

On politics and complaining: Would you say a voter is more entitled to complain about the politicians he voted for, than about others? Discuss!

Back