1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

Discussion in 'Community' started by The Ancient Mariner, Apr 30, 2002.

1. Black Wizard

Black Wizard Out of the Silent Planet

My ticket for the Sunday of Reading Festival arrived today. Muse are headlining and they are all I'm interested in watching. Liam Gallagher is on before them though, but I'm not sure which one of the brothers from Oasis is though - the one who is trying to be a serious musician or the dickhead?

2. Brigantium

Brigantium Work Geordie for hire Staff Member

I would say 'they're both dickheads', but then I am prejudiced.

JudasMyGuide likes this.
  3. The Flash

The Flash Dennis Wilcock did 9/11

I think Liam is generally considered the bigger dickhead, but yeah, they both have a reputation of being dickheads.

4. Diesel 11

Diesel 11 Slave 'til Death

Remember though, they had one of the biggest bands in the world. Surely that counts for something?

5. The Flash

Being talented and not being a dickhead aren't mutually exclusive. Just ask Dave Mustaine.

6. Diesel 11

Well, at least he's not Axl Rose.

7. The Flash

Nowadays I'd take Axl Rose over Dave Mustaine. At least he didn't become a religious zealot and a conspiracy nut.

8. Diesel 11

9. Zare

Zare Dream of broken citadels

...and their music is best described as boredom quickly turning into pain.

10. Zare

But Axl is also a dickhead, egomaniac and bullshitter par excellence. At least his music is way better than Axls

11. Zare

https://imgur.com/gallery/S9z9V

This is a Trump supporter on Reddit. Although you may see Trump base as conservative, this is not the truth. For instance, this Trump supporter is a half asian half black small-business-owner lesbian of Jewish faith. The poor girl also emigrated from Mexico, and came to USA, legally, of course.

Half of Trumps followers on Twitter are bots, and that's the optimistic number. This is just one of the organized trolls brigading relevant topics on big Internet sites. This is why you see Hispanic, black, and other non-white US groups, 'following' Trump. This is interpreted as support by his camp, in reality those are bots or trolls. Twitter is also part of the problem, since they won't implement algorithms that would detect and ban bots, etc. It would show that majority of Twitter accounts are not operated by humans. The measurement value for any social-thing is the number of its human users. If Twitter came out with the fact that bots are more than half of its user base, stocks would go down.

LooseCannon likes this.
  12. MrKnickerbocker

MrKnickerbocker clap hands

Liam is the dickhead. He just played Lollapalooza festival here in Chicago, and by that I mean he played 3 songs and then walked offstage.

Noel Gallagher I actually love and he has the better voice of the two. Still kind of a dickhead, though.

13. Collin

Collin Jambi

Today I start my first actual roadtrip kind of. Off to Seattle for Metallica!! :shred:

14. MrKnickerbocker

MrKnickerbocker clap hands

Have fun, Collin!

Collin likes this.
  15. Black Wizard

[​IMG]

I have a chance to meet Blind Guardian! :D

Travis The Dragon likes this.
  16. Brigantium

Brigantium Work Geordie for hire Staff Member

You're not going to try to meet Alissa Cookie-Monster?

JudasMyGuide and frus like this.
  17. Travis The Dragon

Travis The Dragon Statism is the real problem, not racism.

FREAKING AWESOME Collin and BW!

18. Black Wizard

No, she's fucking terrifying.

Anybody have any questions they want me to ask Blind Guardian? On the list already are Iron Maiden's plans for 2018, has Dave Murray ever surprised Steve Harris and the Beckett situation.

19. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Self-propelled artillery Staff Member

Is the reason there's no more Demons & Wizards because Schafer keeps talking about America being the best and such?

20. Black Wizard

On the list.