Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

article-2270060-173B021B000005DC-268_470x470.jpg

Alright, here's a little project for everyone. A few years ago WatchMojo.com made a list of Top 10 Iron Maiden Songs, which featured

10. Run to the Hills
9. Phantom of the Opera
8. Wrathchild
7. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
6. Alexander the Great
5. The Number of the Beast
4. The Trooper
3. Aces High
2. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
1. Hallowed Be Thy Name

Now then, imagine if you will that they release Another Top 10 Iron Maiden Songs. What would you expect to find in such a list? Factoring in the stuff WatchMojo has done in other lists, I would guess it to come out to something like

10. Futureal
9. The Wicker Man
8. Transylvania
7. Killers
6. Powerslave
5. Flight of Icarus
4. Iron Maiden
3. Can I Play With Madness
2. Wasted Years
--Honorable Mentions--
Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter
Running Free
The Clansman
--Honorable Mentions--
1. Fear of the Dark

So yeah, just out curiosity and fun and stuff, what would you expect if they made such a list? And don't kill me if the above is a shit one, I'm just putting my mind into theirs. :p

Someone keeps leaving things with norwegian flags on it on my desk

img_2371-jpg.6187

Attachments

• IMG_2371.JPG
    IMG_2371.JPG
    726 KB · Views: 43
Yes, the creator used all entries in the Encycopaedia, which is full of defunct/historical bands. Nevertherless, criteria is same for all, but naturally this makes bigger scenes (Scandinavia) stand up even more, because bigger scene - more people - more fluctuations - more entries there.
The interesting thing is Finland vs Russia, where Finns have about the same number of entries in that site as Russians. Yes the Russian scene was non-existent until the very late 1980s, but still the difference in population is huge. Finns love their metal.

Yes, the creator used all entries in the Encycopaedia, which is full of defunct/historical bands. Nevertherless, criteria is same for all, but naturally this makes bigger scenes (Scandinavia) stand up even more, because bigger scene - more people - more fluctuations - more entries there.
The interesting thing is Finland vs Russia, where Finns have about the same number of entries in that site as Russians. Yes the Russian scene was non-existent until the very late 1980s, but still the difference in population is huge. Finns love their metal.

Look at record sales for Maiden records in Finland. Must be the number one fan country!

Back