Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

She is quite sexy, but I wouldn't want to introduce her to my mother.

4f808f1ec03c4aa984d1c160a83c3de3.jpg

I swear, the first thing I thought of when I saw 'The Yearly Metal Project: 1980' was ABBA's The Winner Takes It All, and I was just gonna bring it up when I realized it wasn't metal... :confused:

Photos of the T-Rex cafe in Disney Springs in Orlando. Same concept as Rainforest Cafe (& same owner) but with dinosaurs. Also shots of Disney Xmas store. Looked nice but too expensive (not to mention anything i buy there would probably break on the way home). Also shots of the shirts I bought

https://photos.app.goo.gl/F8RuzX625OmCsEU02

I've found that the comments section on any Metal Youtube video ends up in an argument about how Metallica used to be great and now they suck.

Also, most domestic news comments sections end up arguing whether immigrants are to blame, or not. Everything from political cock-ups in fields not at all related to immigration, to the price of potatoes.

Comments sections for pretty much all Youtube videos are full of aggro. You can post a video of a kitten playing with a ball of wool and you'll have complaints about posting cutesy cats, complaints about people who hate cutesy cats, complaints about dog owners, complaints about potential animal cruelty, and lots of advice about why kittens shouldn't play with wool. And probably some complaints about camera shake.

Comments sections for pretty much all Youtube videos are full of aggro. You can post a video of a kitten playing with a ball of wool and you'll have complaints about posting cutesy cats, complaints about people who hate cutesy cats, complaints about dog owners, complaints about potential animal cruelty, and lots of advice about why kittens shouldn't play with wool. And probably some complaints about camera shake.
Don't forget religious/political debates

Yes, conservative kittenists don't see eye to eye with liberal kittenists, and we all know kittens are satanic.

Back