Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

What "lists" are we talking about here? If it's the definitive rankings and my own poor 75... :grumble:
Your ranking is just dandy. I have zero problem with an in-depth countdown.
Truth be told, pointless setlist threads are very annoying.
I'm really starting to believe some of them might accidentally disappear. This fills me with hope!:applause:
Nice to see you back Cried, I was getting quite worried about you. What have you been up to since Tuesday?
Oh, I've been on here. Resurrecting threads, opening threads and replying to myself, bantering...
... don't know where Cried was though.

:innocent:

When were there ever more than four Buckethead fans on this forum?! Talk sense man. The group's at record membership right now! Four. Or really three.

It used to be just Cried.
I'll have you know, I was a Buckethead fan for a day and a half and made at least one post in the Buckethead Thread. Get yer facts straight, motherfucker

I'll have you know, I was a Buckethead fan for a day and a half and made at least one post in the Buckethead Thread. Get yer facts straight, motherfucker
I know! You were posting for quite a while; we also briefly talked about Bucket when we met up.
Ill check those, cheers. Peppers ghost just came on youtube after another vid i was watchin. I fuckin love it! Carpel Tunnel Slug is a cracker. He could be my new favourite thing.
Peppers Ghost is one of the best things I've ever heard.
I thought you were drunk when you said this stuff, but do I need to include you too?

I don't recall any discussion about Buckethead in May. Must have been while I was at the toilet.
To be fair, the length of a pish break is about as long as I could sustain a conversation about the Bucket, so its entirely possible you did miss the undoubtedly brief conversation.

I thought you were drunk when you said this stuff, but do I need to include you too?

There's a 40% chance (at least) that any post I make here is done under the influence. Right now, for example. I haven't really listened to Senior Bucket since those heady days of my introduction to him so it's your call as to whether I am Buckety enough to join the ranks of your Bucket Lovers Brigade.
Listening to Whitewash now, as it happens. The kids alright.

There's a 40% chance (at least) that any post I make here is done under the influence. Right now, for example. I haven't really listened to Senior Bucket since those heady days of my introduction to him so it's your call as to whether I am Buckety enough to join the ranks of your Bucket Lovers Brigade.
No.

inpho_00753587-e1478454608328.jpg

Back