Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

We discussed gay rights in class today and one guy said that "gay people are overexposed". Seriously. Lots of other homophobic stuff that would give y'all aneurysms.

Gay marriage isn't legal here (one guy said he's against it, just in case). Also another guy (pretty much no homophobic girls in this class, or at least they didn't talk) said that gay lobby is ruling the world. Another one said that "gay people identify as gay people way too much" and they should "identify as Serbs instead".

I take it he was only talking about gay Serbs and not the gay population worldwide. :p
Yeah, I don't think this guy thinks about other countries too much :p Obviously, he said he actually has nothing against gay people, which means he just doesn't want them to have any rights :D

Some of my colleagues are experiencing that the virus scan software runs CPU-intensive scans rather frequently. Some are slowed down a lot. Therefore we are now refering to the anti-virus software as McCoffee.

I just had a job interview on Skype. And I'm having a phone interview in an hour and I don't even know what company it is. :confused:

Good luck Per.

During my presentation today, I nearly said "it can do whatever the fuck it wants". Stopped at "it can do whatever the..."

Back