Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

YOU'RE JUST QUOTING MOVIES! THAT'S NOT INCOHERENT! YOU WANNA SEE INCOHERENT, YOU SHOULD DRIVE A DUNE BUGGY AROUND THE MOON A FEW TIMES! I NEVER DID THAT AND I'M JUST FINE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

10,000 posts!:shred:

spam.jpg

Putting that out of business (and not coincidentally, Canadian domestic oil production) is a major push of OBEC keeping oil prices low.

Precisely. I think it's ironic how so many Americans rejoice about something that is meant to damage America.

Creating a Google Map with every known Iron Maiden tour date & location pinned.

Including venues?

Precisely. I think it's ironic how so many Americans rejoice about something that is meant to damage America.
Many people, Americans included, only think about how the economic situation affects them. I see the same thing in Canada. In NS, when gas prices went down, people were cheering, and I said, "You realize this means the 50,000 migrant Nova Scotians working in Alberta just lost their jobs, right?" but people don't care. They don't want to or are incapable of seeing it for the bigger picture. Even if they do, it's not going to get any better if they don't get gas. I get it.

Including venues?
Yep. It's terribly fun to research the old Iron Maiden venues, seeing the location where some of them once stood, digging up old news articles showing when they were taken down, etc.

Back