Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Brave New World

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Dance Of Death

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • A Matter Of Life And Death

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
It can't be more wrong than saying this is better than Powerslave, SIT and SSOASS. You are the winner. :p

i was thinking to vote for Virtual Xi but at least has some better songs than Dance of Death,the problem is Blaze voice.But Dance of death has 2 good songs(dance of death and....rainmaker.pssss),but a lot of songs that i cant hear anymore.I dont like at all Paschendale,new frontier,the fucking journyman and so .,and one of the worst songs with weekend warrior:Age of innocence.

Thinking about the albums and it would be either Virtual XI or Fear of the Dark being the least favorite album.

y'know, this is a kind of tough one for me. I'm going to say No Prayer for the Dying, because even though none of the songs are truly bad (NotB and Virtual XI are the only two albums I'll acknowledge as having an outright bad song) a lot of this album is truly forgettable, and let's face it that it's very un-Maiden to be forgettable. Fear of the Dark has some forgettable passages as well, but nothing on No Prayer is as memorable as the title track, Fear of the Dark (even if it's a bit played out at this point, it's hard to not acknowledge that it's a classic). Additionally, of the songs that I consider underrated classics from both of these albums, I can tell you that I think Judas Be My Guide is 10x better than Public Enema Number One. But hey, at least they actually played Public Enema Number One live.

That said, I'd say that I only think that No Prayer is my least favorite studio album, most of these songs when played live sound mean as hell, and I love that.

The album whose material is weakest when played live is probably actually reversed to Fear of the Dark for me (I really had to think about that one) because although I liked the stuff that appeared on Raising Hell, ultimately other than FotD itself, the live songs actually played are largely forgettable (YOU COULD RECTIFY THIS IF YOU PLAY JUDAS BE MY GUIDE, GUYS :p)

Final Note:

Blaze-era stuff rips, especially live.

Wow Powerslave has 1, Somewhere in Time, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and A Matter of Life and Death has 5 votes.  :eek:

Virtual XI for me and it has little to nothing to do with Blaze.  I love The X Factor when it came out and was super excited when VXI came out and was pretty dismayed at the entire result.  Futureal and Clansman are pretty good, the rest I can really live without.

Fear of the Dark for me.

2 weeks ago i'd say VXI but I changed my mind, it's not that bad after all, it actually has some good songs in there. So I have to say Fear of the Dark. Despite not being an horrible album is pretty weak by Maiden standards. NPFTD would be my 2 choice.

Back