Last Album ?!?!?!

A

Anonymous

[span style=\'color:red\'][span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']Hi ppl Is it right that Dance of Death is the last iron album ?????? [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/span][/span]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]After Spring 2004 the band will not go out on the road for up to nine months touring with an album as we have up to now. As a progression from the scheduling around the Give Me Ed and Dance of Death tours we will further break the album / tour cycle. Recording will be mainly in the winter ( then releasing the album when it is ready and appropriate) and touring in the Summer[/quote]
from ironmaiden.com

So the answer is no, Dance of Death is NOT the last Maiden album. The DoD tour however is the last extensive concert hall tour. Which means that North American fans will have to travel a lot farther to see the best band ever.

Yeah..........

But two more albums is better than no more albums!

Besides, there are other bands. Maybe none are as complete as Maiden, but I think we'll survive. I am personally looking forward to a very long career from Blaze.

[!--QuoteBegin-Shaman+Sep 8 2003, 09:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shaman @ Sep 8 2003, 09:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Nicko is 51 now man, I think we'll get 2 more albuns and that's it. [/quote]
Atleast two more albums with nicko.. Bruce have said that he couldnt se him self with maiden when he was 55 - 60 yrs (hes like 45 now?!) so we got em for maby ten more years (if we are lucky...)

I think there will be some more albums!!! sure the guys are old now but they're still going good.

But hope fully we get the albums more frequently now so i think it can be 3 or 4 more, or.... it hope so at least [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back