Lado Earth 2000-3 For Sale - Adrian Smith Guitar

Powerslug

Prowler
I hope this is in the correct place, and also that I'm not violating any rules by posting this here.

Up for sale is this rare and beautiful Lado Earth 2000-3. I'm not sure of the exact year due to Lado's odd serial number system, but I'd guess it's no more than 5 or 6 years old. Either way, it is in excellent condition, with zero fret wear, and no damage to the pointy bits whatsoever. Flame Maple body, 3 piece maple neck, ebony board, MOP inlays, Dimarzio Super 3 and PAF Pro pickups, real OFR. Just to be clear, the guitar for sale is the blue one. The green Lazer is NOT FOR SALE...EVER. I'd hang on to the blue one too, but I don't really dig Floyds anymore, and one of them has to go. I'm asking $1,200 plus shipping with the hardshell case, which is a ridiculous deal for one of these. I am also open to trades. I'll consider anything, but mostly I'd be interested in Marshall amps, or LP/SG type fixed bridge/set neck guitars. I'll even trade down if some extra cash is involved.

LADOS.jpg

Note - This guitar was never actually owned by, or played by Adrian Smith.

Hi, I know the post is old, but I was wondering if you still had the guitar......and if so would you have more pictures? Thanks for your time. \m/

Back